Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Newcomer Any place to buy Christmas decorations?

sarita

Hello,

Any good place to buy quality Christmas decorations?

We are looking forward to celebrating Christmas in Buenos Aires with our three little ones, our goal is to make our home a festive haven where the Christmas spirit is fully alive, creating memories that we will treasure for a long time to come. That's why we want to set the mood for our place.

I welcome any suggestions

Hi sarita,

I'm currently in Buenos Aires, I'm staying in Palermo, a few meters from Santa Fe Avenue and let me tell you that you can find anything there, I've seen many Christmas decoration stores. I don't know what area you are in but from Scalabrini Ortiz to a little bit beyond Pueyrredon Avenue you will find all the stores, it is also a very nice area to walk around.

I hope you find the decoration you are looking for!

Hello @sarita

The best place to buy Christmas decorations is ALPARAMIS, there you will find Christmas decorations, ornaments, festive lights, items for the Christmas table, among others and they not only offer decorative products but also create healthy toys that stimulate and entertain children.

They offer decoration that makes a house become a home, and the best thing is that they stand out for offering shows to experience and enjoy with the family while you do your shopping.

1702062215273.png

1702062460841.jpeg📍Location: 1784 Armenia St., P

1702062489809.jpeg📍Location: 550 Cordoba Av., Galerias Pacifico Microcentro

1702062506165.jpeg📍Location: 2229, Del Libertador Av., Olivos

You can also place your order online but I think it is more fun to go to the store and enjoy the fascinating Christmas atmosphere and activities for the children.

I hope you enjoy your family shopping!

Back