Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

That isn't bad at all @Oatmeal if I assume there is no other provider in the area. I am surprised that a residential area doesn't have an option. Seems strange. What were residents doing before Starlink was an option? That can't make sense. Were they just using their cellphone? How good/fast is cell coverage?
New development. Only available by line of site internet max 20 MB. Infrastructure hasn't been built out for now.

a family friend in Oregon is paying $150 USD per month after buying his unit, and he says the older models are about $200to buy. not sure about Argentine prices, but if i buy a small house i'll for sure be researching it for you guys

$500.000 for the hardware and $62.500/month for the service.

nice!

i use ApplePay several times a week, always accepted at Carrefour for me. almost all the POSnet machines take it. maye 80% or something? even in Mendoza (older machines require a card Chip)

a family friend in Oregon is paying $150 USD per month after buying his unit, and he says the older models are about $200to buy. not sure about Argentine prices, but if i buy a small house i'll for sure be researching it for you guys

nice!

i use ApplePay several times a week, always accepted at Carrefour for me. almost all the POSnet machines take it. maye 80% or something? even in Mendoza (older machines require a card Chip)
Good to hear Apple Pay works there outside of CABA. I always wondered about this so great to hear. Thanks for posting that data point. Hoping all is going great for you in Mendoza @StatusNomadicus.

Back