Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Politics Argentine Gold Rush is coming!

Willjonson

See this is what we have been saying. The smart money has been loading up on Argentina real estate at these super low prices. While complete pikers are scared of investing in Argentina, the smart money is going to make a fortune buying real estate in Buenos Aires at the bottom. Not too different than the last crash!

Prices have been falling for almost 5 years. If Milei wins you're going to see such a boom in the economy. Opportunities like this come maybe once or twice in a lifetime. I said the same thing in 2002 to anyone that would listen. I thought that was a once in a lifetime opportunity. I got wealthy during that boom buying at the bottom and then selling at the top.

“My theory for the last 20 years, since we’ve lived through crisis and the depths Argentina sank to in 2002, is that our defense against liquidity is real assets,” Elsztain said in an interview. “Once you print money, it’s a kind of a drug that you can’t let go of easily.”George Soros protege Eduardo Elsztain’s has built an empire of shopping malls, farmland, office space and even gold mines in Argentina

Back