Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Best sports bar to watch the UEFA Euro 2024 on Sunday in Buenos Aires (UK vs. Spain)

Gus UK

I'm going to arrive Buenos Aires again on Saturday. What is a good sports bar to watch the big UEFA Euro final this Sunday? I imagine most locals would normally be rooting for Spain but not sure with this latest fighting between Milei and Spain. Are there good sports bars where other Brits might be watching the game?

Also, the Copa Americana is also Sunday so I figured I could stick around and watch that afterwards.

There is a new American style sports bar in Palermo Soho called The Classic Sports Bar. It's the typical type of American sports bar but I'm sure they would have the big soccer matches on Sunday. Good chicken wings and food is decent. Beer is cold. They had some NBA games when I went in. Location can't be beat. I think the owner is American.

There is a new American style sports bar in Palermo Soho called The Classic Sports Bar. It's the typical type of American sports bar but I'm sure they would have the big soccer matches on Sunday. Good chicken wings and food is decent. Beer is cold. They had some NBA games when I went in. Location can't be beat. I think the owner is American.

Yeah I went here once. Not far from my Airbnb. Cool vibe. Lots of expats. They were playing some beats from the 80's when I went in. Good vibe.

The locals like watching the game at La Chopperia in Soho. Great for going with friends. They have outdoor heaters but just beware it is very cold out now.

If you prefer inside, Sullivan's Pub is always packed with expats watching the match.

Back