Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Best Sushi in all of Buenos Aires - Osaka

I’m officially also on team Osaka. It’s absolutely fantastic, service is on point and I haven’t had anything close in BA. 10/10.
100%. Service is always fantastic. It's one of the few places were service goes over the top each and every time. They have good management team in place. They take pride in the quality of the sushi. Yeah it is expensive but really one of 4 or 5 places with good sushi in BA. Every time my friends come in town they want to come here and no one is ever disappointed.

I discovered them in Bogota, they have branches in several countries. One of the best Sushi's I've ever tried. View attachment 4089
I can confirm the sushi here is very very good. We came last night. Very fresh and delicious. We tried some Rappi sushi and we literally had to throw it away as it didn't taste good. We visited the Osaka in Lima and this was every bit as good. But as others mentioned, for BA it was expensive but cheaper than what we spend in the States for good sushi.

Thanks for this detailed review. I came here based on your post. Very good sushi but so far this is the only good sushi. I have tried a few and they were terrible! It's hard to believe that a city of this size doesn't have better sushi places. What gives? Why are the seafood places so bad there?

Thanks for this detailed review. I came here based on your post. Very good sushi but so far this is the only good sushi. I have tried a few and they were terrible! It's hard to believe that a city of this size doesn't have better sushi places. What gives? Why are the seafood places so bad there?
De nada. Also check out Lima Estilo Nikkei in Recoleta. They also have amazing sushi. These are the only two restaurants in BA with really fabulous sushi. Both are expensive but worth it. I put a review of Lima a while ago.

Back