Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Best telos (sex hotels) in Buenos Aires?

It isn't just people having sex that go to these. It can be a good option if you have a flight that arrives very late at night and your hotel room or apartment rental isn't available yet for check-in. I have done that before. I doubt that many people do that but it's a good hack depending on arrival time of flight.
This is a good idea and I suggested the same thing to a friend that arrived very late at night. He went to one near his Airbnb and then checked into his Airbnb after he left the telo. Affordable options.

I posted this story before in an old thread but back when I used to own a very large property management company in Buenos Aires, we had a client (a gay male) that picked up stranger at a bar. He was renting a really high end apartment in Recoleta. It was the type of building where you needed a key to leave the building to exit the building for security. There was no doorman in the building.

Well, this guy got drugged in his apartment and when he woke up, the thief stole all of his things. His laptop, his 2 phones, all his money, and credit cards and even took his suitcase with most of his clothes. The worst thing is that he also took both sets of keys we gave him so he couldn't even leave the building. At that time we had 24/7 concierge and we offered to call the police and help him file a police report but he was too embarrassed and opted not to. Fortunately, the thief left his passport.

My office helped him replace all of his items. We warned him to be careful. The worst thing is about 2 weeks later he was robbed again the same way. This time they even took his guitar. This was a good candidate to use a telo. :ROFLMAO:
This guy sounds like an idiot. Twice? He deserves it if he is going to be that stupid. You see that kind of thing happening in Colombia a lot. Not so much in other places.

Never went to a telo in BA but in Brazil they have spectacular love hotels!

Back