Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Cabaña Las Lilas, Michelin

ArtmikeGG

Cabaña Las Lilas restaurant is located in the Puerto Madero area.

The decor throughout the place is charming and quite elegant. The welcome by the hosts is cordial (I would recommend opting for a table on the terrace, as long as there are no mosquitoes).

The variety and quality of the food and beverage menu is outstanding. The grilled provoleta has a delicious flavor. The salad with mustard dressing is not the best, but it is acceptable. We ordered a bife de chorizo and an ojo de bife, and both the doneness and flavor were excellent. The dulce de leche dessert was exquisite.

Service is attentive and helpful, although it is important to note that the staff may lack detailed knowledge of the menu items and the distilled options on the menu. On several occasions, we had to ask additional questions of the bartender or captain to get accurate information.

In terms of value for money, the restaurant offers a satisfactory experience. I would recommend it for those who wish to enjoy a good barbecue accompanied by an excellent bottle of wine facing the Puerto Madero canal.

1703254156997.png1703254164268.png

I went here and it is not so cheap. I spent $55 USD here just coming by myself. I had some fries, a Rib eye (ojo de bife) and a glass of wine. That amount includes tip of 10% and they charge a small fee for bread. There were many tourists in it and businessmen.

Back