Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Cadore - Helados Artesanales

SimonJacks

The service was outstanding, and the prices were in line with the current situation, with the positive plus of receiving more almonds than expected with the chocolate. In terms of taste and textures, it is above average, although it does not reach excellence considering the remarkable advances in this field in recent years.

This ice cream parlor has a rich history and maintains a spacious premises in excellent condition. The ice cream, truly incredible, undoubtedly stands out for offering the best Dulce de Leche ice cream in the world. The most delicious flavors come from Cadore, especially the dulce de leche with nuts, which is exquisite, highlighting the generosity and quality of the nuts. In addition, other flavors such as red fruits, tramontana and quinotos, although they may have a particular taste, are also extremely delicious.

1702997968738.png1702997980901.png

Yesterday I asked which was the best Argentinean artisan ice cream and they told me 2 names. Cadore and via flaminia.

Cadore stands out for its delicious taste and the best textures.

Via flaminia stands out for having the longest ice cream in the world bathed in choclate recommended for a tursita and go to laugh with family or friends!

Yesterday I asked which was the best Argentinean artisan ice cream and they told me 2 names. Cadore and via flaminia.

Cadore stands out for its delicious taste and the best textures.

Via flaminia stands out for having the longest ice cream in the world bathed in choclate recommended for a tursita and go to laugh with family or friends!
Totally agree...
Cadore the best texture and flavor and Via flaminia the longest ice cream and the best chocolate dipped in the world!!!!

Back