Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Café Martínez,

MikeJuce

The place has a pleasant atmosphere; however, when we arrived a little late, the waitress informed us that they would be closing in half an hour. As for the prices, I consider them to be quite high for what they offer. Although the coffee, lemonade and yogurt are tasty, none stand out exceptionally. The food, on the other hand, is delicious. I opted for a chocolate cake, which turned out to be a real bomb, with the price justified by its abundance and deliciousness. However, the wait was considerably long for a slice of cake and a glass of milk. The service was excellent; the girl who served us was extremely kind. However, the delay is the only aspect that prevents me from giving it 5 stars.

1702930635136.png1702930663969.png

This company has several locations in each neighborhood

i see this Martinez chain everywhere. can you post prices in Dollars and Pesos on these types of reviews? it would help us out a lot! @MikeJuce
Just an FYI I believe they deliver their coffee to go as well. My amiga told me she gets it delivered free to her house.

And prices should be here:

I agree the food isn't bad at these. I was just at the Cafe Martinez across from Distrito Arcos shopping mall and had a good salad and good coffee.

Back