Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Cafe de Los Angelitos

JulianBC

A place and an experience not to be missed. It is a must stop. Dinner, with a closed menu designed especially for tourists, is quite good. We tried two of the three options available and both were quite decent. Now, the tango show is simply awesome.

They offer a pick-up or cab service to the hotel for a fixed price, and both José and Juan Carlos treated us very well. On the downside, I could highlight the cold inside the place due to the air conditioning (although I should mention that when I asked a waiter for a coat for my wife, we were very kindly attended to).

1703251190471.png1703251207039.png

how much per person in USD for the food, and transport?
Ticket prices fluctuate according to the location of the show, generally ranging from $35 to $160. As for food, it is not very expensive, with an expense of around $8 to $10 to feed two people. Regarding transportation, costs can vary depending on the area; personally, I used the Uber app to get around Argentina.

I went to eat at this place in the evening with my partner and it is something never seen before. I had never experienced what it was like to eat while a band or a tango show was playing. We ate very well and ended up falling in love with tango and now we listen to at least 1 song every day with its deep lyrics!

A place and an experience not to be missed. It is a must stop. Dinner, with a closed menu designed especially for tourists, is quite good. We tried two of the three options available and both were quite decent. Now, the tango show is simply awesome.

They offer a pick-up or cab service to the hotel for a fixed price, and both José and Juan Carlos treated us very well. On the downside, I could highlight the cold inside the place due to the air conditioning (although I should mention that when I asked a waiter for a coat for my wife, we were very kindly attended to).

View attachment 959View attachment 960

The best restaurant to feel the Argentine culture...

Back