Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Casa Tinta - A Wonderful Discovery

jesicac

I want to share my experience at this new place I just discovered :)
The place is charming and allows for easy conversation, something that’s hard to find in other places due to the loud music and crowds. This is a notable detail. The tables are well spaced, adding to the comfort. The food is delicious, from the drinks to the main courses and desserts. We went for dinner and the flavors were a perfect 10. We will definitely return, but this time for brunch because we’ve heard their options are delicious. Highly recommended.

1717526446859.jpeg1717526460738.jpeg1717526477640.jpeg

What did you order and how much did you pay? Did they charge cubierto? Good wine list?
We had a rolled meat dish with provolone cheese gratin, and a type of stewed meat with mashed potatoes. To drink, we ordered three sweet and mild cocktails that we really liked. For dessert, we had flan with cream and dulce de leche, brownie with red berries, and lemon mousse. Everything was delicious, and the prices were reasonable. We spent $42,000 for both of us. Oh, and they didn’t charge us for the cubierto.

We had a rolled meat dish with provolone cheese gratin, and a type of stewed meat with mashed potatoes. To drink, we ordered three sweet and mild cocktails that we really liked. For dessert, we had flan with cream and dulce de leche, brownie with red berries, and lemon mousse. Everything was delicious, and the prices were reasonable. We spent $42,000 for both of us. Oh, and they didn’t charge us for the cubierto.

Thanks for the details. The food in your photos looks very nice, I'm sure it was tasty. Not bad price for that amount of food and three drinks. I added Casa Tinta to my "want to try" list. Thanks for posting about it.

Everything looks really good. BA has so many restaurants! It's hard to believe they all can stay in business. I often wonder about if they all do well.

Back