Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Dean & Dennys

AnaErter

We were looking for something for a quick lunch and came to this place. The burgers were remarkable, on a very tasty bun. The service was super friendly. The place was nice and the price was very reasonable. It was worth it. Something innovative they have that I haven't seen anywhere else is that the burgers tell you the calories to eat. It is very useful for people who are doing gymnastics or are on a diet.

I ate in 4 different places, in one of them the meat was half raw which I showed them and they changed it instantly and gave me some french fries for the inconvenience. I usually eat these burgers (3 or 4 times a week) but only 1 time I have come in raw.

1702475423680.png

The hamburgers at this place are very good and are divided by calories.

The shipping price is 500$ +6500$ for a double cheeseburger 120g + large fries.

In totoal it is about 7/8 dollars including drink.

Link to where the stores are: https://deananddennys.com/

I have never eaten there in all my years living and visiting Buenos Aires. What would this be equivalent to in the USA? Like a Chili's? It reminded me of Chili's so I never went in? Are the burgers decent there?

Yes, I try one there and the burger is good. I never get drink there. I bring my own water. I think I pay around 5,000 pesos the last time but it not double burger. Normal burger with fries.

Back