Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Delivery Pickup Services

Agustin Z

I'm a local Freelancer Living in San Telmo I offer delivery/ pick up services in Buenos Aires. I can get you the item you need and send it to your place or someone else's place as a gift. I can even help you find a gift or product you have trouble to find, I move fast around the city and love finding the right thing to the person who's looking for it.
You can reach me for any detail or questions.

Agustin

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-08-27 at 14.53.11.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-27 at 14.53.11.jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 14
I'm a local Freelancer Living in San Telmo I offer delivery/ pick up services in Buenos Aires. I can get you the item you need and send it to your place or someone else's place as a gift. I can even help you find a gift or product you have trouble to find, I move fast around the city and love finding the right thing to the person who's looking for it.

Agustin
Doesn't Rappi do this same thing? Is there any difference in the delivery or pick up service?

Hi Larry . I’m a private individual not a company what I offer is a tailor made service . I can schedule a particular delivery or help you find a present or item you don’t easily find in Buenos Aires say you are looking for oysters or mascarpone or you name it I know where to get things or can find them .
Thank you. Do you have a website? Interesting service. How does the payment work? I assume you don't take any risk and don't buy things ahead of time. Seems like a buyer wouldn't want the risk either of sending you money until they get to know you? How long have you been around offering this service. Good luck.

Agustin
Is this geared towards tourists? Or locals too? If I wanted to send oysters to my friend that lives in Belgrano can you walk me through the process? I agree with Larry it seems like there is a risk of you wanting to get paid first for the items but no guarantee it would get delivered. Assume you charge based on where you have to go to buy the item and where you have to deliver it?

Is this geared towards tourists? Or locals too? If I wanted to send oysters to my friend that lives in Belgrano can you walk me through the process? I agree with Larry it seems like there is a risk of you wanting to get paid first for the items but no guarantee it would get delivered. Assume you charge based on where you have to go to buy the item and where you have to deliver it?
Hi . I do assume the risk and its included in the cost of my service . I would be happy to help you getting a gift or any item to your friend and yes it depends on the distance too.

Hi . I do assume the risk and its included in the cost of my service . I would be happy to help you getting a gift or any item to your friend and yes it depends on the distance too.
Wow! This sounds like a great service. I'm on my way back to the USA in the next few months but I'll send your name to friends and family that come to Buenos Aires as the person that usually is doing what you're doing is me! :ROFLMAO:

Thank you. Do you have a website? Interesting service. How does the payment work? I assume you don't take any risk and don't buy things ahead of time. Seems like a buyer wouldn't want the risk either of sending you money until they get to know you? How long have you been around offering this service. Good luck.
Thanks. I started a couple of years before Covid offering my services locally and through Freelancer you can check my reviews over there. https://www.freelancer.com.ar/u/azanalda
I also have an instagram account

Back