Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Politics Diplomatic crisis with Spain? How does it affect Argentina if the president of Spain withdraws his ambassador?

@Avocado, On this occasion, I am in full agreement with you.

I wonder what Milei would do if any European politician came to BS As to accept an "award" from Kiciloff.....
I think the President is doing a fairly good job so far but it IS getting a bit out of hand to go around accepting an award from the President of Ukraine one week and then flying around to get another award just a few weeks apart. I know some people who were laid off from their government jobs where they did do a great job.

Inflation seems to be coming down but it is still very high. Food prices are still very high and unemployment is high. And the government is still manipulating the currency here.

Ayuso is not the President of Spain - she is the president of the Community of Madrid. A similar post to Axel Kiciloff in the province of Buenos Aires

Milei tried to meet up with the King of Spain on this trip.

The king reminded him that Foreign policy is totally controlled by the Government and not the Royal Household.

@Avocado, On this occasion, I am in full agreement with you.

I wonder what Milei would do if any European politician came to BS As to accept an "award" from Kiciloff.....
Thank you!! This correct. People use Milei like Puppet and his narcissism and self-importance make him run all over the world.

Ayuso is not the President of Spain - she is the president of the Community of Madrid. A similar post to Axel Kiciloff in the province of Buenos Aires
Milei tried to meet up with the King of Spain on this trip.

The king reminded him that Foreign policy is totally controlled by the Government and not the Royal Household.
Correct. People can't blindly follow their leader and think they do everything right. My friend that vote for Milei always make excuses and say he do everything correct. But even they say it crazy for go to support Ukraine. Why this makes sense? No hay plata. Over 100,000 employee get fired because no money. How make sense to go meet with Ukraine and spend $200,000 dollars for trip. Workers make very little. This amount can pay for many workers many years.

Not just money but bad when economy so bad and travel travel to accept fake awards from Kiciloff-like politicians. Just wrong.

Despite a few protesters, most people in Spain cheered for Milei. His visit was a big success, with lots of people showing their support and enthusiasm. The few protesters were overshadowed by the large number of fans who came to see him. This shows that his message is resonating, even outside of Argentina. The warm reception he got in Spain highlights that Milei is gaining international support and his influence is growing.

Just to remind the super libertarians in the group.

The balcony being used by AYUSO and MILEI is in the former HQ of Franco-s secret police where many democrats , left and right-wing , were tortured in the post-Civil War Years

While all this is happening and Milei continues to gain popularity and be praised by the masses, Mondino decided to compliment the governor of Chubut. LOL! She said, "He's from another party, young, and very handsome." This generated laughter in the audience, a comment no one expected in that context. I like her! She's so laid-back.

Back