Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

FrancoJust

Hi, long time I didn't log in.

I'll be spending the night of wednesday in Bs As (I live in the provincia) and I am looking for a nice hotel with a good spa/good massages, etc.

Wondering what are the best options,

thanks

During my mom's visit, we decided to treat ourselves to a spa day, and we stumbled upon Home Hotel's website. The spa at Home Hotel turned out to be fantastic, considering the limited space. We found the room rates to be quite reasonable. The hotel is located in Palermo Hollywood, and from what I gathered, it's considered one of the top boutique hotels in the city.

Despite its small size, Home Hotel has a charming appeal. My mom opted for the mud/scrub massage and a facial, and she was thrilled with both treatments. I went for a simpler package, including a massage, sauna, and soak, which was enjoyable, but next time, I'd definitely go for something more elaborate. Overall, my mom couldn't stop raving about her spa experience, making it a delightful day for both of us.

I've heard about Home in Palermo Hollywood being good too, but have not been.

I really like the Park Hyatt Palacio Duhau Spa. But get ready to pay quite a bit.

More reasonably priced and with the best views in all of BA, The Nivel 23 Spa at the PanAmericano has a great spa on the 23rd floor with a large indoor pool affording great views of BA.

If you arrive in the morning they even serve complimentary breakfast.

Yeah, the spa at the Four Seasons is very nice. I used to go there all the time. I've been there dozens of times. Call and sometimes they have a special where you can get lunch included and you also have access to the pool area as well.

Sometimes they don't have lunch but coffee/tea included.

Also, it's GREAT and very romantic if you want to get a couples massage or even if you're alone you can get a massage and they have a package where they will give you access to the Spa as well.

It's really great.

Back