Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Don Julio - Which wine do you recommend?

That's incredibly helpful. Thank you for the insights. Could you share which restaurants in Buenos Aires stood out as better options for steak?
My family and I went to Don Julio and the steaks were all delicious here. It was one of the more expensive meals however. We also had wonderful steak dishes at El Preferido, Fogon Asado, A Fuego Fuerte, and Cabana Las Lilas. We did not have one bad steak while we were in Buenos Aires. They all were quite good.

show me some tolerance, otherwise you get your own medicine...that's how the world works buddy
Tolerance?

Trying to work out why you ask for tolerance when you are the least tolerant of all the posters.

All I asked is that you refrain from mistreating a poster whose first language is not English but just trying to explain her viewpoint.
You may not like her ideas but there is no need to insult her.

Just say you don't agree without getting too personal

I just started posting again after a three-week semi vacation break , I may need to disappear again....

Last edited:
Tolerance?

Trying to work out why you ask for tolerance when you are the least tolerant of all the posters.

All I asked is that you refrain from mistreating a poster whose first language is not English but just trying to explain her viewpoint.
You may not like her ideas but there is no need to insult her.

Just say you don't agree without getting too personal

I just started posting again after a three-week semi vacation break , I may need to disappear again....
Thank you. I do not want to fight with anyone. I agree that we disagree with politics view. But I fight with this view with some life long friend also. I don't know why this guy always attack me. Always calls me communist. I don't insult anyone. I think it ok if we disagree if Milei is good or bad for Argentina. I think it ok to disagree on topics like more guns too.

Thank you. I do not want to fight with anyone. I agree that we disagree with politics view. But I fight with this view with some life long friend also. I don't know why this guy always attack me. Always calls me communist. I don't insult anyone. I think it ok if we disagree if Milei is good or bad for Argentina. I think it ok to disagree on topics like more guns too.
This guy always attack me also. He always call me communist and use bad language with me. I disagree with some people about our President but no one I know call me communist and use bad language all the time.

We had a splendid dinner at Don Julio with my family. The steak was delicious and portion sizes were excellent. The sides were also delicious. The wine was exquisite. One of the finest steaks we have eaten.

Back