Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Elena Restaurante - Hotel Four Season

Niceit_YT

Elena Restaurant is located at the Four Season Hotel in Recoleta and offers a fine dining experience in an elegant and sophisticated setting. The restaurant fuses a cozy atmosphere with exceptional cuisine. Elena's menu is based on a selection of signature dishes, an extensive wine and cheese list, every detail is carefully crafted to provide a first class dining experience. Vegan options, Gluten free options.
The price of a meal with a main course and dessert is $ 66.225 - $ 82.781

1707134746946.png

📍
Elena

Posadas 1086

When I came to Argentina this year I stayed at this hotel! The place is very warm, the service of the waiters is very attentive, friendly and dedicated. The food was very tasty, we ordered the catch of the day with dad's creamy sauce. The fish was cooked to perfection and tasty. The puree was very good. Really recommendable.

When I came to Argentina this year I stayed at this hotel! The place is very warm, the service of the waiters is very attentive, friendly and dedicated. The food was very tasty, we ordered the catch of the day with dad's creamy sauce. The fish was cooked to perfection and tasty. The puree was very good. Really recommendable.
If a friend comes to stay at the hotel on vacation, we do not hesitate to eat one night at Elena!

Elena Restaurant is located at the Four Season Hotel in Recoleta and offers a fine dining experience in an elegant and sophisticated setting. The restaurant fuses a cozy atmosphere with exceptional cuisine. Elena's menu is based on a selection of signature dishes, an extensive wine and cheese list, every detail is carefully crafted to provide a first class dining experience. Vegan options, Gluten free options.
The price of a meal with a main course and dessert is $ 66.225 - $ 82.781

View attachment 2103

📍
Elena

Posadas 1086
It is an expensive place but it looks very well decorated and delicious.

I went here when my parents came in town to visit me. They stayed in the Four Seasons. It was delicious and service was amazing. But it wasn't cheap. My parents picked up the bill.

Back