Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Newcomer Everything Made Simple: Digital Vehicle Registration

noname

In the Milei era, digitalization is really picking up steam and changing how we handle paperwork in Argentina. Thanks to two new resolutions from the Ministry of Justice, we now have the Unique Digital File (LDU) and the Digital Automotive Certificate (CDA), which means less paperwork and fewer hassles.

These new systems not only modernize the process but also cut down on the costs of initial registration and vehicle transfers. Now, handling these tasks is simpler, faster, and more convenient. Digitalization is making life easier for everyone and optimizing state resources, which seems to be a big focus right now. More and more government areas are going digital, leaving behind the old bureaucratic mess and bringing more efficiency to our everyday lives.

Recently, there were also changes to digital signatures. From now on, identity verification can be done virtually, without the need for any in-person procedures. It's great to see updates like this in Argentina, gradually eliminating the bureaucracy in handling these processes.

In the Milei era, digitalizing procedures is a fantastic change. It makes everything faster and easier, cutting down on paperwork and long waits. There are so many bureaucratic processes that have never been updated, but Milei’s idea is to make everything more user-friendly and practical for citizens. I applaud this initiative, it's just the beginning. :)

These are all things which is making life easier for Argentines. I don't have a car but my friends that have a car said this is going to save a lot of hassles and money.

Back