Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Foreign travelers keep pouring into Brazil and skipping Argentina

Larry

I posted about how tourism will continue to fall under Milei. Prices are too high here. More and more skipping Argentina and going to Brazil instead.

I posted about how tourism will continue to fall under Milei. Prices are too high here. More and more skipping Argentina and going to Brazil instead.

It sounds like tourism is important and brings in a ton of funds for Argentina. I read before when Argentina was very expensive, there was almost no tourism at all.

It sounds like tourism is important and brings in a ton of funds for Argentina. I read before when Argentina was very expensive, there was almost no tourism at all.

Yeah I've heard that too Buenos Aires had practically zero tourism in the 90s. It would be interesting if someone who knows for sure weighed in

I would love so much to have been here in the 90s. I've seen a lot of clips on YouTube of life here then. The people had a much stronger accent with the shh sound and Italian cadence.

I guess globalization will kill the Argentina accent for good someday what a disaster. I think the world will be damn depressing in 30 years

Back