Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

MDirtBoy

As the situation becomes more challenging, my US Passport gains increased significance. :)

Query: I possess both a DNI and a US Passport. Which document is advisable to use when departing Argentina, and which one is preferable for my return?

Thanks!

Here's the rumor. CFK will either annul Arg passports or limit the times per year Argentines can travel outside of the country. It's just a rumor, but it follows perfectly the Venezuela plan.

Here's the rumor. CFK will either annul Arg passports or limit the times per year Argentines can travel outside of the country. It's just a rumor, but it follows perfectly the Venezuela plan.

No, that's not a practice even seen in Venezuela; that's more aligned with Cuba. I don't lend any credibility to this rumor. What advantages would the national government gain from such an action? I can only see potential drawbacks.

No, that's not a practice even seen in Venezuela; that's more aligned with Cuba. I don't lend any credibility to this rumor. What advantages would the national government gain from such an action? I can only see potential drawbacks.
I totally agree. Things are crazy in Argentina but I don't see that ever happening there. Absolutely no upside at all.

Back