Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Travel How to register the SUBE card in my name

Those who do not have their SUBE card registered will have to pay a higher fare when traveling by public transportation as of April 1. Does anyone know how to register the sube card?
To register the SUBE card, all you need to do is create an account on the system's official website. To do so, it is necessary to follow the steps below:
  1. Ingresar a la página web SUBE.
  2. Seleccionar la opción “Regístrala”
  3. Completar el formulario con el número de SUBE y datos personales del usuario.
Translated:

Enter the SUBE web page. (tap red colour)
Select the option "Register it".
Fill in the form with the SUBE number and the user's personal data.

You can create a SUBE account too by phone calling 0800-777-SUBE (7823) and selecting option 3. Another way to do it is to go to a Customer Service Center to register by presenting your ID card. The SUBE app (available for Android or iOS) also offers access to the form.

In the case of beneficiaries of the Social Tariff for public transportation, they can create their account online with the SUBE PIN obtained in the "Programs and benefits" section of My Anses, or in person at a Customer Service Center with the valid ID card.

To register the SUBE card, all you need to do is create an account on the system's official website. To do so, it is necessary to follow the steps below:
  3. Completar el formulario con el número de SUBE y datos personales del usuario.
Translated:

You can create a SUBE account too by phone calling 0800-777-SUBE (7823) and selecting option 3. Another way to do it is to go to a Customer Service Center to register by presenting your ID card. The SUBE app (available for Android or iOS) also offers access to the form.

In the case of beneficiaries of the Social Tariff for public transportation, they can create their account online with the SUBE PIN obtained in the "Programs and benefits" section of My Anses, or in person at a Customer Service Center with the valid ID card.
Thank you I just arrived in Abirl to Argentina and I read that you could avoid the increase in this way and as I don't speak Spanish I didn't understand anything. Very helpfu!!!

Those who do not have their SUBE card registered will have to pay a higher fare when traveling by public transportation as of April 1. Does anyone know how to register the sube card?
I started to travel by Uber on long trips because it wouldn't make much difference!

For example from my house to work I pay 10 dollars round trip in Uber (I'll be at work in 30 minutes) and in public transportation I was going to pay 2/3 dollars but it takes me much longer because I take 2 buses and 1 subwayin (I'll be at work in 1 hour and a few minutes).

Thanks for the heads up, I hadn't heard about the increase!! I was looking and it is true that there will be a 100% increase in April. Crazy!

Translated:

Totally useful the methods you said!! I have just done it!!!

Back