Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Newcomer Internet Cafe

Mayor

Hey there, I'm in a bit of a bind and need to use a computer ASAP, but I don't have my own laptop. Does anyone know of an internet café or somewhere I can access a computer? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hey there, I'm in a bit of a bind and need to use a computer ASAP, but I don't have my own laptop. Does anyone know of an internet café or somewhere I can access a computer? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
There are many co-working offices in Buenos Aires. What part of town are you in? There are many in Palermo. Try Urban Station or I think We Work is also in Buenos Aires.

Here is a list of the Top places in BA.

You need to head to an internet café and rent a computer. You can opt for hourly rates or go for an open-ended session, but make sure they have a counter to keep track of your time.

In Palermo I have been to this cyber, and never had any problems, besides they are very friendly there and the attention is good.

Oh I missed the part about needing to use a computer. This is good to know as my computer crashed a few weeks ago and I had a friend bring me a new laptop as I refused to pay the price here. I was stuck using my iPad for a while. I did not know places like this still existed.

Back