Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Newcomer Is there a Tienda Leon bus service between EZE Airport and Aeroparque?

Jlo

We're off to Patagonia and need to hop from EZE Airport in Buenos Aires to Aeroparque Jorge Newbery. Looks like Tienda León's got a bus/coach thing going on. Any of you used it before? How does it work? Did you grab tickets beforehand or at some airport kiosk? We're rolling in early morning, and our AEP flight isn't till the afternoon. Here's hoping we've got enough time to pull this off. Thanks a bunch!

You can grab your tickets right at the Tienda León kiosk right after you clear customs.

But, just a heads up, I'm not entirely certain if the bus goes straight from EZE to AEP. It might swing by their downtown terminal first, and then they'd shuttle you over to another bus headed to AEP.

Welcome!
Depending on how much luggage you've got, you might just want to go for a taxi.
Door-to-door service, no fuss, no questions asked. It's just easier.
Oh, and I think there's some shuttle service between the airports, but it's not with Tienda...

Hi There,
Just a heads-up, there's a direct shuttle service between EZE and AEP with Tienda Leon. It runs about every hour, except during the wee hours from 2:15 am to 6:30 am. You can find more details here:

Thanks a bunch for getting back to me! Your response and the link you shared actually provided the answer I needed too. Much appreciated!

Just keep in mind Uber is very affordable in Buenos Aires. I don't know how much this bus service cost but it was very very affordable taking Uber all over town. We use Uber quite a bit while traveling abroad and never paid lower transportation costs to get around town.

Hi There,
Just a heads-up, there's a direct shuttle service between EZE and AEP with Tienda Leon. It runs about every hour, except during the wee hours from 2:15 am to 6:30 am. You can find more details here:

One thing to keep in mind is that rideshares like Uber and Cabify are more affordable than ever before. It is good to check the prices of both Uber and Cabify. You would be surprised how affordable it can be now. You have to also put a value on your time as well if you happen to just miss the bus that only leaves 45 minutes or so between airports. Definitely the shuttle bus is the more affordable option but ride shares in BA as noted are very affordable.

Back