Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink La Segunda Restaurante, Villa del Parque

NatiKilo

I was a bit curious since I was not familiar with the place. Being a neighborhood bodegón, I didn't have high expectations and decided to let myself be surprised. The atmosphere is cozy and familiar, with a classic touch of an antique bodegón. We were kindly served and the food arrived quickly, despite not having a reservation, being a Friday night. We opted for vegetable and chicken ravioli with filet (very good), prawns with garlic La Segunda (acceptable) and veal with Port wine and cream potatoes au gratin (excellent). The bread basket was a delight, with tasty bread rolls accompanied by cream cheese.

1702995059006.png

What did you spend? Can you split an entree, or are the portions small enough that each person needs their own meal?
I am staying near this place, the meat for 1 person is ok but if you order several things like "chorizo, provoleta and french fries" it can be for 2 people. Normally when I go I order "Ojo de bife" with something to go with it and it can be for 2 people. The meal can be about 10 dollars.

Back