Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink La Terracita Asado BBQ, more than a gastronomic experience

Alfred22

This was such a delightful experience during our visit to BA! I wish we had booked this earlier in our trip, but we waited until our last day. Nevertheless, it was a fantastic time, and the hosts were incredibly friendly and helpful. Their wine selection was magnificent. I felt like this experience gave me a mix of many things I wanted to try while in BA, all in one place. A solid 10/10 – I would highly recommend it!
The experience included:
-TUCUMAN EMPANADAS
-CHORIZO, BLOOD SAUSAGE, CHITTERLINGS
-SKIRT STEAK/RIBS, PORK FLANK STEAK, RUMP STEAK/SKIRT STEAK
-SALADS: CRIOLLA, SMOKED SALAD, AND CHIMICHURRI
-RED WINE
-PORTION OF DULCE DE LECHE DESSERT
-GLASS OF FERNET WITH COCA COLA
-WATER

Cost 65USD

I don't know if I'm forgetting something but more than going to a restaurant it felt like dining with friends....

I leave the Istagram as you can book, because you can also book through airbnb but it is a little bit more expensive.

1703256280669.jpeg1703256291905.jpeg

Once you make a reservation they send you the exact address, it is in Palermo Soho.

We had a fantastic evening at the rooftop barbecue. Betty and Marcelo were incredibly welcoming hosts, and the other guests were engaging, creating a wonderful atmosphere. The food and wine were delicious, and our hosts took the time to explain each dish, sharing stories about Argentina and Buenos Aires.

We had the opportunity to watch Marcelo grilling the food outdoors, adding an authentic touch to the experience. The vegetarian options were equally delightful and diverse. Overall, it was an unforgettable culinary and social experience.

Back