Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Looking for the best "fajitas" in BA

BestiMike

I'm a "fajitas" fan. Last night I went to a restaurant called Las Cabras (Fitz Roy 1795) and I had THE BEST fajitas I've ever tried. Only for 40 pesos (you all should go!). But I've heard that there are a lot of restaurants like this. Can you tell me where I can go ? Thanks

I prefer my own, :) Had my sis send me real chili powder from the states :)- here what they use for spices seems tame.

I've never been to Las Cabras so I don't know if you would like this "style" of fajita but I really enjoyed Maria Felix's (on Godoy Cruz) version!

I'm a "fajitas" fan. Last night I went to a restaurant called Las Cabras (Fitz Roy 1795) and I had THE BEST fajitas I've ever tried. Only for 40 pesos (you all should go!). But I've heard that there are a lot of restaurants like this. Can you tell me where I can go ? Thanks
Can you clarify? Are you saying they were the BEST fajitas you've ever tried in Argentina or best fajitas you've ever tried anywhere?

LOL.

The Mexican food really is horrible in Buenos Aires. If you think the Mexican food there is good in Buenos Aires you really haven't eaten good Mexican food.

It's very mediocre there including at Maria Felix.

Back