Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Apartment Rental Luxury Comfortable Apartment in Palermo Hollywood Buenos Aires (October 17 - 24, 2023)

Hello everybody! I just want to recommend you an apartment where I stayed in Buenos Aires some weeks ago in one of my last trips. I traveled to Buenos Aires because I am going to launch my clothes brand amparostore.com (@amparostoreofficial on ig) and I wanted to shoot content. The view from this loft is amazing, the balcony has one of the best views in the city I could say, it is breathtaking. It had SAUNA, gym, pool and hydromassages. The location is unbeatable, near the best places and more secure parts of the city, it was safe and quiet. Something I have to mention that I loved is that you don't have to worry about losing the keys because it has an electronic YALE NEST device. The host Erika was flexible with schedule due to flights and the doorman was suuuper kind and respectful. I also did a short video summary of all the things I found interesting of the apartment/building that I'd like y'all to watch so you can understand what I'm saying here and why I think everybody should live this experience. Here I attach the link of the video I posted and some pics of it:

and here you have the link of the apartment in case you are interested in booking it and sleep where I slept, je:

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-10-24 at 19.53.06.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-10-24 at 19.53.06.jpeg
    218.3 KB · Views: 230
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-10-24 at 19.52.58.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-10-24 at 19.52.58.jpeg
    206.8 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-10-19 at 15.19.10.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-10-19 at 15.19.10.jpeg
    171.9 KB · Views: 0
Wow! What a great video review! Thanks for taking the time to make this video review and for posting it. I'm only in town until December 5 and would have loved to move over to it but I see it's booked for all of November. My Airbnb is a dump in comparison. I want to stay there. What is the cross streets? That area of Palermo Hollywood is amazing! Lots of great restaurants and cafes in that area and the area is much nicer than Soho. I found Soho to be kind of gritty in many areas at night. A lot of vandalism but I don't notice that over in Palermo Hollywood. Maybe because the buildings are newer with security guards?

Thank you for posting the video review. That is very helpful. A comfortable mattress is very important to me. I read on TripAdvisor that many locals buy the cheapest mattress. I heard Palermo Hollywood was one of the best areas to stay in besides Recoleta.

Hello everybody! I just want to recommend you an apartment where I stayed in Buenos Aires some weeks ago in one of my last trips. I traveled to Buenos Aires because I am going to launch my clothes brand amparostore.com (@amparostoreofficial on ig) and I wanted to shoot content. The view from this loft is amazing, the balcony has one of the best views in the city I could say, it is breathtaking. It had SAUNA, gym, pool and hydromassages. The location is unbeatable, near the best places and more secure parts of the city, it was safe and quiet. Something I have to mention that I loved is that you don't have to worry about losing the keys because it has an electronic YALE NEST device. The host Erika was flexible with schedule due to flights and the doorman was suuuper kind and respectful. I also did a short video summary of all the things I found interesting of the apartment/building that I'd like y'all to watch so you can understand what I'm saying here and why I think everybody should live this experience. Here I attach the link of the video I posted and some pics of it:

and here you have the link of the apartment in case you are interested in booking it and sleep where I slept, je:

Great review Cupid's Daughter! This Airbnb looks ideal for my stay! Do you know if you can have visitors? I have a few female friends that live in Buenos Aires. Do you know if there are any issues with guests? I like the idea of 24-7 security guards unless they prevent visitors from coming over. Can you give me any feedback if you know?

Great review Cupid's Daughter! This Airbnb looks ideal for my stay! Do you know if you can have visitors? I have a few female friends that live in Buenos Aires. Do you know if there are any issues with guests? I like the idea of 24-7 security guards unless they prevent visitors from coming over. Can you give me any feedback if you know?
Yes, I stayed in this same apartment and you won't have any problem at all with guests. The doorman is very friendly. They register you and get your Whatsapp # ahead of time when you check-in. And you just let them know the name of guests and they will let them in with no problem at all. The stay couldn't be more perfect.

Yes, guests are NO problem at all. You get the WhatsApp of the doorman at check-in so you can let them know when you have guests. Zero issues at all. The location is perfect.

Back