Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

NickAlson

Every weekend with nice weather I go to this place. Not to be missed! Reggae music in the background while you eat and drink with your family or friends with a beautiful view of the Rio de la Plata. Sometimes at noon you can see people kait surfing.

Beautiful place by the river. Good decoration, music and good dishes. All security protocols. Well decorated and illuminated. Affordable prices.
But the service leaves a lot to be desired...
The waitress brought me the menu and it disappeared!.... I waited 45 minutes, she didn't come and I decided to go and look for her .... I went to the counter, talked to a very nice and polite guy. There was no air conditioning the side tables with fixed armchairs are quite uncomfortable. The food was very good but I recommend going on a day when it is not too hot!

What a great place! I've had the opportunity to go a couple of times and they have very good dishes, very affordable prices for the area. And a nice view. There are a lot of people in and around the place, I highly recommend it. It's good to go to share!

Back