Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Milei decided to suspend the content of social networks and websites of Public Media

I'm curious? Just how many of these stations or news outlets are there???
From what I'm told, many media outlets have been subsidized by the government. Milei ended all subsidies and funding to these outlets and many of them can't survive without government subsidies. Here is a list of all the media outlets that were getting funds. I agree if a company can't make it on it's own the government doesn't have any business giving it money.

GPPqHkgacAIPHT8.jpeg

From what I'm told, many media outlets have been subsidized by the government. Milei ended all subsidies and funding to these outlets and many of them can't survive without government subsidies. Here is a list of all the media outlets that were getting funds. I agree if a company can't make it on it's own the government doesn't have any business giving it money.

View attachment 6327
I totally agree. The government shouldn't be subsidizing any of these companies. If a company can't make it on their own they need to figure out how to get profitable. If they can't get profitable they should be sold off or privatized.

Back