Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Milei's alleged success under questioning from studies measuring people's reality

Larry

Now you are starting to see people talk about what I have mentioned about him. Smoke and mirrors. People are seeing the Emperor has no clothes on.

All the people I know that voted for him still support him. All the people that didn't support him still don't and even angrier. Sounds like an election cycle in the USA.

The farmers sound like they still support him which seems strange since he raised taxes instead of cutting them as promised.

Maybe Milei should take some advice from President Lula. Just run Argentina and stop trying to rule the world. I have a feeling all these trips are going to backfire on Milei now. His narcissism has gotten too much of a problem now when he is giving speeches about why he should win the Nobel prize when Argentina is a disaster!

Now you are starting to see people talk about what I have mentioned about him. Smoke and mirrors. People are seeing the Emperor has no clothes on.

To be honest the report only republishes official data about the downturn in the economy.

Milei during the election campaign did point out there would be a downturn for between 6 and 12 months.

So the article is not reporting anything that wasn't pointed out before.

To be honest the report only republishes official data about the downturn in the economy.

Milei during the election campaign did point out there would be a downturn for between 6 and 12 months.

So the article is not reporting anything that wasn't pointed out before.
Agreed. He always said it's going to get worse before it gets better. So that isn't any surprise.

I think the various public opinion polls speak volumes. People generally are supporting Milei and happy with his progress. It's not going to be an easy year and as GlasgowJohn said this is all expected. Let's see how things are at the end of this year.

GRCEfbuXwAAbFAe.jpeg

Back