Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Politics New First Lady for Milei?

Ashton

This weekend, the president had his second date with former model Yuyito González. It seems he has a preference for blondes. Will she be the new First Lady? It's doubtful, as there has already been criticism from Milei's circle about the age difference, given that she is 11 years older.

She seems too old for him.
Yeah his last girlfriend looked younger. But Milei seems to have a particular taste in women that are well endowed. Or at least everyone on the VVLC Deputies seems like they fall in that category.

yowzers.jpg

Anyway, there's a third party involved now, LOL... Milei has become one of the most sought-after bachelors, and there are rumors linking him to former model Victoria Vanucci. At least she's much younger than Yuyito.

1722891227999.png

Anyway, there's a third party involved now, LOL... Milei has become one of the most sought-after bachelors, and there are rumors linking him to former model Victoria Vanucci. At least she's much younger than Yuyito.

View attachment 6823
Well he certainly does seem to have a type.

Age is just a state of mind. He seems to like high profile women that are used to the limelight. Kind of weird though as she used to date President Menem. So they are connected that way. I heard those two were also friends so kind of weird.

Everything around power is always strange. I’m not sure if Milei knows this, but she’s already confirmed they’re a couple. 😂 I think she likes the title of First Lady.

I don't think anyone should be using the term "First Lady". Marriage is not likely. Most Argentine guys do NOT like to marry. I have many female friends that have been dating 10 years with the same guy and they still haven't been proposed to. Milei is a smart guy. He won't jump into marriage.

I don't think anyone should be using the term "First Lady". Marriage is not likely. Most Argentine guys do NOT like to marry. I have many female friends that have been dating 10 years with the same guy and they still haven't been proposed to. Milei is a smart guy. He won't jump into marriage.
Well, tell her... haha! She mentions it very casually, saying they're married. But you're right! my local friends say that in Argentina, marriage is really just a formality. In fact, many people here think of it as "just a piece of paper." That’s why most couples just live together without getting married. Plus, the cost of a wedding is incredibly high because, of course, Argentinians love a good party, and a wedding without a celebration is almost unheard of.

It's interesting to compare this with the U.S., where society is so structured. There's constant pressure to hit certain milestones by specific ages: move out, get married, and follow a path that feels like a set of instructions. Here, everything is much more relaxed. That’s what I love most about this country!

Well, tell her... haha! She mentions it very casually, saying they're married. But you're right! my local friends say that in Argentina, marriage is really just a formality. In fact, many people here think of it as "just a piece of paper." That’s why most couples just live together without getting married. Plus, the cost of a wedding is incredibly high because, of course, Argentinians love a good party, and a wedding without a celebration is almost unheard of.

It's interesting to compare this with the U.S., where society is so structured. There's constant pressure to hit certain milestones by specific ages: move out, get married, and follow a path that feels like a set of instructions. Here, everything is much more relaxed. That’s what I love most about this country!

I assume she is joking? Didn't they just start dating.

He could do better, Villarruel would be the perfect choice, I would crawl over 1000 miles lf broken glass for a date with her
She definitely seems to always speak her mind no matter what. I'm not sure how fun she would to date. She seems like she would wear the pants int he relationship.

Agree she is a catch. Beauty and brains. 1000 miles of broken glass? Wow I think she is single so maybe you have a chance....
If the rumors are true and there's a rift w Milei to the point he decides to ditch her, maybe she'll create an onlyfans account :)

I don't recall all their positions, but Argentina sure has a ton of attractive women in the political space. Contrast that with the US where it's pretty non-existent.

If the rumors are true and there's a rift w Milei to the point he decides to ditch her, maybe she'll create an onlyfans account :)

I don't recall all their positions, but Argentina sure has a ton of attractive women in the political space. Contrast that with the US where it's pretty non-existent.
True but it looks like the younger generations that will replace all of the old female politicians have more potential.

Back