Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

No one is going in for flu shots now - Respiratory diseases are surging in Argentina

Flamingo

It seems like since COVID-19 no one wants to get vaccinated for anything. People aren't getting the flu shots and that is causing in a surge in flu cases and other respiratory diseases now in Argentina. :(

It seems like since COVID-19 no one wants to get vaccinated for anything. People aren't getting the flu shots and that is causing in a surge in flu cases and other respiratory diseases now in Argentina. :(

I normally get a flu shot each year but I'm going to take a break on getting vaccinated for anything for a while. Many people are probably doing this same thing in light of some of the things in the press about the Covid vaccine and Anthony Fauci.

Flu shot work very well. It mistake if people don't get vaccinated for flu. I understand on vaccine people no know if work but flu shot work.

I think people don’t get vaccinated because the vaccine is not part of the mandatory vaccination schedule. Therefore, most people have to buy it. It is only free for the elderly and those with pre-existing respiratory conditions.

I think people don’t get vaccinated because the vaccine is not part of the mandatory vaccination schedule. Therefore, most people have to buy it. It is only free for the elderly and those with pre-existing respiratory conditions.
That is a great point. It might just be financially motivated right now during tough times.

Oh great. Now another bird flu pandemic is starting to make it's rounds.

Oh great. Now another bird flu pandemic is starting to make it's rounds.

There will probably always be some sort of flu going around. Not sure we can stop it now.

Back