Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Official Thread on Corruption in Argentina - Milei Administration Cleaning up house

Jenn

It seems like every day from the USA we hear about the massive corruption that President Milei and his team are uncovering. I thought it would be a good idea to have one thread where all the corruption is being discovered. Everyone can feel free to post threads of things they see online so it is all in one place.

I saw this today.

I posted this the other day in another thread.

Money earmarked for the purchase of school smocks for children that were never bought.

Yes help is being offered. Much more than before because who knows how much money was stolen via fake food deliveries. With Milei's administration everything being distributed is for real.
But you will never get the other side to admit to this. No matter how much things improve or how much corruption they stop of course they will probably totally deny it.

Non-stop public officials getting arrested for fraud. I'm sure that many public officials must be so scared right now as Milei's team is auditing everything!

Regarding the issue of extortion, this post by a priest who is supposed to help the most needy has resurfaced. It makes me so angry that someone would exploit people's hunger... it's disgusting.

As the option that says that *where there is a need there is NOT a right* won, I would like to ask Milei's voters *coherence* and therefore that they do not come to the dining room or any other service that we provide from the Isla Maciel Foundation from tomorrow. Do not ask us for anything either. (The Post)

Kirchnerism stole from those who have the least, and now they are starting to confess. They are getting nervous, and this is how they respond: with violence.

Back