Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Oh boy "Digital Nomads" are starting to post on what a great deal Buenos Aires is. Here they all come.

Wally

Buenos Aires is a LONG HAUL from the USA. I doubt it will get too popular. Prices are definitely cheaper vs. USA but it also is tough to make money here. True digital nomads can live pretty good here but there are cheaper places and prices are probably heading up as well if Milei works his magic.

I like many foreigners like Argentina so much. We have amazing city. All the world loves. I see she put nice video of BA and call it a dream. I just hope economy improves this year for locals.

Some great scenery. I wonder if they bring their own drone. The footage is beautiful. This is the Buenos Aires we all know and love. I don't think it is a bad thing that more tourism results from this.

I like many foreigners like Argentina so much. We have amazing city. All the world loves. I see she put nice video of BA and call it a dream. I just hope economy improves this year for locals.

Nice and beautiful Buenos Aires. I always love when people fall in love with Buenos Aires just like I did over 20 years ago. It's still one of my favorite cities in the world. I am glad to see so many foreigners there that also fall in love with it. And great the locals all seem to love the fact that tourists love it there too.

More Passport Bros posting about moving to Argentina. Much of this information is completely wrong though.

Crazy lies. Buenos Aires isn't anywhere near this cheap. Buenos Aires is almost as expensive as some places in USA now for many things. Look at the price of toilet paper. Many restaurants in Palermo Soho are the same prices as many places in USA and more expensive than many places in Europe.

Look at the prices of restaurants in 2022. It was only $6 USD for 2 people. Now it is crazy expensive.

Back