Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Osaka Concepción - Peruvian/Japanese fusion Restaurant

Virgin G

Undoubtedly, Osaka stands out as the premier Peruvian-Japanese fusion restaurant in all of Argentina. The combination of culinary excellence, the stylish ambiance of the dining area, and outstanding service converge to make each dining experience at Osaka incredibly gratifying.

It's worth noting the remarkable variety of beverages they offer, ranging from top-tier wines to cocktails that manage to impress even the most discerning palates. In summary, dining at Osaka is not just about enjoying a meal; it's about immersing oneself in a complete and memorable experience.

1702923872852.png1702923905585.png

YES! I went here last week and it was amazing. Just take note it's very expensive. The restaurant is beautiful. You must have reservations. We saw many people coming but the hostess told them impossible without reservations. Everything we had was very good. But it was expensive compared to all other restaurants.

But I read another review for a sushi place in Chinatown and that person doesn't know good sushi. That other place was very bad. But Osaka was fabulous!

YES! I went here last week and it was amazing. Just take note it's very expensive. The restaurant is beautiful. You must have reservations. We saw many people coming but the hostess told them impossible without reservations. Everything we had was very good. But it was expensive compared to all other restaurants.

But I read another review for a sushi place in Chinatown and that person doesn't know good sushi. That other place was very bad. But Osaka was fabulous!
I agree. One of my absolute favorites in Buenos Aires!

I haven't been to this new location but will go post haste! I went to the other one in Hollywood by the carwash. I guess they replaced that with this one? That one was dingy anyway.

Undoubtedly, Osaka stands out as the premier Peruvian-Japanese fusion restaurant in all of Argentina. The combination of culinary excellence, the stylish ambiance of the dining area, and outstanding service converge to make each dining experience at Osaka incredibly gratifying.

It's worth noting the remarkable variety of beverages they offer, ranging from top-tier wines to cocktails that manage to impress even the most discerning palates. In summary, dining at Osaka is not just about enjoying a meal; it's about immersing oneself in a complete and memorable experience.

View attachment 728View attachment 729

Wonderful! Trust me! Nothing comes close to Osaka. I go to location in Puerto Madero but maybe I can go to this one too someday. It was a dream to eat Sushi here. The downside it is very very expensive. My boyfriend and I spent 289,000 pesos for two of us. But we had a good samaritan pay for dinner! An unexpected birthday gift!

Back