Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Parrilla Peña San Nicolas

MarksElian

Excellent place, as for the attention and speed of the waiters, always with a smile and advise you, quality in what they offer. The dishes are plentiful and everything was delicious. I do not find it expensive for how well you eat. I will come back every time I visit Buenos Aires.
One of the few remaining traditional bodegones in Buenos Aires, Parrilla Peña transports diners back in time with unpretentious food and service. Each meal begins with a complimentary fried empanada, and then pros order dishes like provoleta cheese, bife de chorizo (sirloin steak), Provençal fries and flan mixto (with dulce de leche and whipped cream) for dessert. If you really want to fit in, ask for the house table wine and lighten it up with ice and a splash of sparkling water.
1701955880795.png

Do not be fooled by expensive steakhouses this is the best one
In the heart of downtown BsAs a place to return a thousand times very affordable prices even the wines, the place is spacious and comfortable, excellent food and attentive service. We had seen it recommended by Audry and Samuel in You to, but the place exceeds the stories very good. The portions are huge

Back