Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Newcomer Payment Issues on tuentrada.com

Fanny

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to buy a concert ticket in Argentina through https://www.tuentrada.com/, but my payment keeps getting declined. I'm currently not living there and have already contacted their support, but I haven't received a response yet. Has anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions on what I could do or alternative ways to buy the ticket?

Thanks in advance!

This seems to happen quite often and can be pretty random. I suggest trying different cards or making the purchase at different times. I had success using an Amex card after both my Visa and Mastercard were declined.

You shouldn’t have a problem buying from abroad. I purchased from there recently without issues. Have you sent the inquiry form? You can directly choose the "payment rejected" option.

Have you been able to send an email? I had that issue once, and they resolved it quickly after I sent an email explaining the problem.

Have you been able to send an email? I had that issue once, and they resolved it quickly after I sent an email explaining the problem.
I couldn’t find an email address on their website. 😕 I submitted one of those automated request forms with my details for the specific issue, but I haven’t received a reply yet.

I couldn’t find an email address on their website. 😕 I submitted one of those automated request forms with my details for the specific issue, but I haven’t received a reply yet.
The email is info@tuentrada.com. Also, you can contact them via X or Instagram. I think that might be more effective than filling out a form.

The card might have issues with verification. In that case, you can resolve it by calling your card issuer; they usually fix it right away.

Back