Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Medical Referral to an English-speaking Podiatrist in Buenos Aires?

David

Could someone please suggest an English-speaking podiatrist in Buenos Aires? I'm dealing with a severely painful bunion on the big toe of my left foot, and despite using common remedies like rubber blockers, it requires additional professional attention as walking has become quite uncomfortable.

Best of luck! The search for skilled professionals to address issues with my toes and feet has been consistently frustrating. If you happen to come across someone suitable, please do share the information with us.

I have also looked around Buenos Aires and asked locals but it doesn't seem like anyone here is accustomed to going to a foot doctor. I think the locals are just used to walking around all the time so they are used to it. And old guy like me it can take a toll.

I can recommend the Dr. Scholls podiatry store on Azcuenaga street between Santa Fe and Marcelo T. Alvear in Recoleta. I'm not sure if they speak English or not but you can use Google Translate app and I've never had any issues. They can recommend treatments. Maybe you can ask them for a doctor there.

Back