Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Rincón Norteño

MikelCaefr

There are several locations of this restaurant as delivery, I leave the link below.

https://www.rinconnorteno.com.ar/

From the beginning, we have focused on rediscovering the authentic flavors of artisan cuisine from the north of our country. Today, we stand out for our empanadas, which stand out in the market thanks to their delicious flavor and generous size. This place is exceptional, with a very attentive staff and an exquisite flavor in every bite. Always fresh and freshly made, our empanadas offer a wide variety of flavors. The price/quality ratio is excellent, which is why I would return again and again; without a doubt, the best empanada place in Buenos Aires.

1703000656266.png1703000667533.png

so 4 people for $14 USD, or under $4 per person? sounds like i need to add it to my list!

delivery for the San Telmo location is https://tepido.com.ar/pedir?a=Rincon-Norteño-Rincon-San-Telmo#IDTab_519

400-500 Pesos for delivery
4500 mozzarella large pizza
900 per empanada
400 per Faina Porcion but i have no idea what "Faina" means, and neither does Google Translator for Spanish
total would be 11,100 Pesos or, $12.36 USD total with a credit card, for all that food you listed @CarlaNervs so that special must include some specialty slices or something, since $14 is higher than the sum of the items i saw on the menu. regardless, that's a lot of food for $12-14!

Last edited:
Fainá is a dish made with chickpea flour, water, olive oil, salt and pepper. There is also a variant made with wheat flour, chickpea flour, salt, water, oil and pepper called fainá de Savona. And the higher price must be because he dosen't add the drinks. I went to eat in person at the place and each drink is 2 dollars. Also to this price you have to add the tip and other expenses that are in the local as the table and table service.

1703157556503.png
so 4 people for $14 USD, or under $4 per person? sounds like i need to add it to my list!

delivery for the San Telmo location is https://tepido.com.ar/pedir?a=Rincon-Norteño-Rincon-San-Telmo#IDTab_519

900 per empanada
400 per Faina Porcion but i have no idea what "Faina" means, and neither does Google Translator for Spanish
total would be 11,100 Pesos or, $12.36 USD total with a credit card, for all that food you listed @CarlaNervs so that special must include some specialty slices or something, since $14 is higher than the sum of the items i saw on the menu. regardless, that's a lot of food for $12-14!

900 per empanada
It is very common to order pizza in Argentina. It always happens to me when we go for a surprise or a last minute plan is "come and we order some pizzas". I don't know if it's the price or the quality but they always ask for everything you mentioned in a friends meeting.

It is very common to order pizza in Argentina. It always happens to me when we go for a surprise or a last minute plan is "come and we order some pizzas". I don't know if it's the price or the quality but they always ask for everything you mentioned in a friends meeting.
For me it is more for the quantity of a pizza that several people eat and if you add empanadas or "faina" for some people it is enough!

For me it is more for the quantity of a pizza that several people eat and if you add empanadas or "faina" for some people it is enough!
I agree with you when I go to Argentina and some friends invite me to their house and time goes by we always end up ordering pizza and beer! Normally the asado is more organized and everyone knows what to bring.

Back