Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Trip Reports Temaiken Biopark

ArtmikeGG

Nice place to walk with the family and spend a nice day. The aquarium is great and the place with the bats. We took some food with us and sat down in the little houses around the park. Lots of shade to rest between sectors. The half-price ticket seemed good to me: 8000 and 7000 for my baby. I would not pay 16000 because it seems too high.

A great experience for all audiences, from the youngest to the adults! A pleasure to go every now and then. What is a reality is that the prices inside, and the tickets are expensive but offer a good experience all in all.

View attachment Mapa_zonas_tranquilas_para_personas_con_Trastorno_del_espectro_autista_(TEA).jpeg

Sugeridos:
Online tickets from your cell phone
Bring mosquito repellent and sunscreen
Camera
Comfortable clothes and shoes
Baby stroller
Binoculars
Mate and water equipment
Refillable water bottle. We have 11 drinking fountains and restrooms with drinking water.
Download the App or digital map to your cell phone

One million liters of Argentine sea. For the inhabitants of the water, Temaikèn recreated a world to suit them. It consists of 3 environments of Argentina associated to water with its characteristic species: The Tide Pool, the Freshwater sector and the Ocean.

The largest aviary in South America, a space specially designed for visitors to live a unique experience with birds from all continents around them.

The tour has trails and outdoor viewpoints, avoiding immersion in the environments to ensure animal welfare and facilitate a different experience.

The domestic animals characteristic of our Argentinean countryside. You can meet the calves, the farm birds and interact with the goats and sheep. The farm also has a vegetable garden where you can learn about different varieties of vegetables: beets, onions, garlic, pumpkin, carrots, tomatoes, parsley, potatoes and thyme, among others.

I went to this place a long time ago. It is a nice place where you exchange a lot with nature and meet all the species of LATAM although more Argentinean! A nice visit to do with the family and if you have children even better!

There are as many animals as there are birds: Ostrich - Baya Bandurria - Yellow Cardinal - Casuario - Choique - American Stork - Black-necked Swan - Andean Condor - Southern Flamingo - Caribbean or pink flamingo - Painted guinea fowl - Grey Crowned Crane - Blue Crane - Sacred Ibis - Peacock - African Pelican - Black-chested eagle - Black-headed Eagle - Black-headed Ibis - Peacock - African Pelican - Black-headed Eagle

Then as mammals we can find: Aguara guazu - Eland Antelope - Capybara - Burchelli's Zebra - Marsh Deer - Guanaco - Hippo - Black and White Lemur - Ring-tailed Lemur - Red Lemur - Mara patagonica - Caraya Monkey - Bat - Honey Bear - Weeping Peccary - Puma - Puma - Meerkat - Tapir - Bengal Tigratus - Vizcacha - Red-necked Wallaby - Jaguar.

Then as fishes there are: Koi carp and catshark.

As reptiles we can find: American alligator - Leopard tortoise - Land tortoise - Spur-thighed tortoise - Lagoon turtle - Yacare overo - Pond turtle.

The attached map is the current one and from the ink you can buy tickets! I recommend you to take advantage of the promotions that they make very often.

It looks like a beautiful place to connect with nature. I saw that we can feed animals too. When I go to Argentina again, I will definitely go with my whole family!

Nice place to walk with the family and spend a nice day. The aquarium is great and the place with the bats. We took some food with us and sat down in the little houses around the park. Lots of shade to rest between sectors. The half-price ticket seemed good to me: 8000 and 7000 for my baby. I would not pay 16000 because it seems too high.

A great experience for all audiences, from the youngest to the adults! A pleasure to go every now and then. What is a reality is that the prices inside, and the tickets are expensive but offer a good experience all in all.

View attachment 2196

Sugeridos:
Online tickets from your cell phone
Bring mosquito repellent and sunscreen
Camera
Comfortable clothes and shoes
Baby stroller
Binoculars
Mate and water equipment
Refillable water bottle. We have 11 drinking fountains and restrooms with drinking water.
Download the App or digital map to your cell phone

One million liters of Argentine sea. For the inhabitants of the water, Temaikèn recreated a world to suit them. It consists of 3 environments of Argentina associated to water with its characteristic species: The Tide Pool, the Freshwater sector and the Ocean.

The largest aviary in South America, a space specially designed for visitors to live a unique experience with birds from all continents around them.

The tour has trails and outdoor viewpoints, avoiding immersion in the environments to ensure animal welfare and facilitate a different experience.

The domestic animals characteristic of our Argentinean countryside. You can meet the calves, the farm birds and interact with the goats and sheep. The farm also has a vegetable garden where you can learn about different varieties of vegetables: beets, onions, garlic, pumpkin, carrots, tomatoes, parsley, potatoes and thyme, among others.

The half-price ticket or the ticket. Does it cost the same for all ages?

The half-price ticket or the ticket. Does it cost the same for all ages?
BENEFITS AND PROMOTIONS:

If you go with a car, parking is about 2500 pesos.

Non-resident Argentina:
Tickets old people: $23,007
Tickets young people (3 a 10): $19,556
Children under 3 years old free of charge

Resident Argentina:
Tickets old people: $16,434
Tickets young people (3 a 10): $13,969
Retired: $13,969

Biopase Temaikèn: $41,298 (Unlimited access to the Biopark for 1 year from the date of the first visit, reserving the date of visit according to availability. Discounts in souvenir, photo and gastronomic shops. One free guest per year. One guest without additional charge on the date of birthday. By purchasing the BIOPASE you can access the same areas of the Biopark and activities that can be accessed by those who purchase a general admission ticket. Activities and/or sectors that require the payment of an additional fee are not included)

BENEFITS AND PROMOTIONS:

Non-resident Argentina:

Resident Argentina:

Biopase Temaikèn: $41,298 (Unlimited access to the Biopark for 1 year from the date of the first visit, reserving the date of visit according to availability. Discounts in souvenir, photo and gastronomic shops. One free guest per year. One guest without additional charge on the date of birthday. By purchasing the BIOPASE you can access the same areas of the Biopark and activities that can be accessed by those who purchase a general admission ticket. Activities and/or sectors that require the payment of an additional fee are not included)
Are discounts available? Can I have more than 1?

Are discounts available? Can I have more than 1?
As far as I understand, no. What I can recommend is to look for a date when there is a 50% discount and maybe that day's discount can be added. That's how I did it, I took advantage of the day that they gave a 50% discount.

BENEFITS AND PROMOTIONS:

Non-resident Argentina:

Resident Argentina:

Biopase Temaikèn It is only for residents, isn't it?

Biopase Temaikèn It is only for residents, isn't it?
If you must be a resident of Argentina. For BIOPASE activation: go to the Visitor Service Center in person to obtain the access credential with a document that proves the identity of the holder (ID or CI). Once activated, visitors may only enter the Biopark by presenting the Biopass credential at the turnstiles. In case of loss, the replacement cost must be paid.

Back