Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Apartment Rental Ten New Studio Apartments In All Rental Building Balvanera

TangeroMin

This post is prompted by a conversation today with another American who can´t afford to pay what landlords are charging in dollars for a furnished place. It is obvious they are taking advantage of the situation.

There is a new building in my neighborhood. I understand that the owner is an architect. He has contracted with LINO PROPIEDADES to rent out the ten studio apartments for $1,800 pesos per month plus expensas. This sounds reasonable for the area where old two room apartments go for that price.

This building is located on Pichincha 712 between Chile and Independencia. I live around the corner for ten years. Good transportation with bus lines and the subte E nearby. A new health club is going to be built on the corner, next to this building. The lot has been vacant for years and was finally sold at auction. A chinese grocery is in the same block, with the cheapest prices I´ve seen anywhere. Coto´s price are double.

I have no interest in this building or the renting of the apartment. I provide this information to help those interested in living in BsAs for two years. It would be better to rent directly from the Architect-owner and make a deal with him. YOU NEED A GUARANTIA FROM A PROPERTY OWNER LIVING IN THE CAPITAL FEDERAL. This is the one thing that makes it more difficult for foreigners to rent in BsAs. Everything has to be in writing and official by an escribano.

Lino Propiedades 4306 1337 Estados Unidos 1768 at Entre Rios. They probably charge a commission plus deposit. I like the area for its convenience to everything and good transportation. www.linopropiedades.com.ar

Let me know if you decide to move there. We´ll be neighbors.

I live near there. I would not recommend this neighborhood to anyone not comfortable with living in the ghetto. That supermarkets prices are cheap though

Back