Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Newcomer Things to do in buenos aires

Miriam145

Hi, I'm looking for things to do in buenos aires that people don't normally do. I'm from Buenos Aires but I've run out of ideas of things to do with friends/family/girlfriend.

I don't mean things like go to the movies, go bowling, etc.

But more along the lines of: WINTER THE ICE SKATING Rink, escape room, high altitude trampolines (le del showcase), go for a walk somewhere really nice that only people who live around there know about it, etc.

Can you give me a hand?

Thanks

Why go to the lagoon if you can go to the Peron Museum?
I went when I was a teenager, I didn't understand a damn thing about politics and Perón seemed like a genius to me. I loved it, but it also had a lot to do with the fact that I was listening to Orgullo Argentino in the background while I toured it. I think I'm going today and it doesn't move me a hair.

Hi, I'm looking for things to do in buenos aires that people don't normally do. I'm from Buenos Aires but I've run out of ideas of things to do with friends/family/girlfriend.

I don't mean things like go to the movies, go bowling, etc.

But more along the lines of: WINTER THE ICE SKATING Rink, escape room, high altitude trampolines (le del showcase), go for a walk somewhere really nice that only people who live around there know about it, etc.

Can you give me a hand?

Thanks

Chacarita cemetery underground pantheon

There is a half-horror escape room that looks like a different experience; HELL experiment de llama or something like that. I never went but it was recommended to me.

You can also take advantage of going to see a play, there are thousands of them all the time. Los bla bla had one that was a meo, I don't know if it's still on.

The fruit port in tigre is very good to walk around, they also have a good gastronomic offer and you can buy some furniture by the way hahaha.

There are a lot of interesting museums, in the capital there is a museum of weapons, in tigre another one of aeronautics, you also have art museums like the malva but you have to see what exhibitions there are now.

Back