Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Newcomer Tickets and information for the Lollapalooza Festival in Argentina

Trisha

Hello everyone! I'm thrilled about my upcoming trip to Argentina in March, and I would love some recommendations on how to purchase tickets for the Lollapalooza festival. It's my first time attending such an event, and it turns out my stay aligns perfectly with the festival dates. I'm confident it will be an unforgettable experience! I would greatly appreciate any information you can provide. Thank you in advance!

Hello everyone! I'm thrilled about my upcoming trip to Argentina in March, and I would love some recommendations on how to purchase tickets for the Lollapalooza festival. It's my first time attending such an event, and it turns out my stay aligns perfectly with the festival dates. I'm confident it will be an unforgettable experience! I would greatly appreciate any information you can provide. Thank you in advance!
Hi Trisha!

I'm happy to provide you with the information you requested about Lollapalooza. This year promises to be spectacular, with an incredible lineup and an atmosphere that simply can't be beat.

For starters, the festival will take place March 15-17 at The Hipodromo in San Isidro. Some of the featured artists include Blink 182, The Offspring, Sza, Sam Smith, Feid and Limp Bizkit, among many others. The musical diversity and vibrant energy make it a unique experience you won't want to miss.

In addition to the music, Lollapalooza offers a wide variety of activities and experiences for all tastes. From food trucks with culinary delights to fascinating art installations, there is something for everyone.

1701357997246.jpeg

Below is all the detailed information:

- When and where will the festival take place?

You can enjoy the Lollapalooza Argentina festival on March 15, 16 and 17, 2024.

It will be held at the Hipódromo de San Isidro, located at 700 Bernabé Márquez, Av, San Isidro, Province of Buenos Aires.

- Which bands will be present?

1701358246235.png

- What are the ticket prices?

The 3-day pass for the festival is in presale 5 at $120.000 + Service Charge and the price of the daily tickets in presale 1 is $50.000 + Service Charge. Tickets can only be purchased online through AllAccess.com.ar

1701356730144.jpeg1701356762403.jpeg1701356815080.jpeg

- What does LOLLA LOUNGE include?

-Admission to the Lolla Lounge area
-Relaxation and rest areas in the Lounge & Terraces area.
-Access to exclusive Lolla Lounge gastronomy points of sale.
-Cashless booth.
-Premium restrooms.
-Lockers.
-Special entrance to the festival (look for the Lolla Lounge line at the entrance).
-A full staff of hosts dedicated to ensure your comfort.
-Minors may enter the Lolla Lounge as long as they have paid for a Lolla Lounge 2024 wristband. Minors will not be admitted with Kidzapalooza wristbands only.

- What payment methods are available?

You can purchase your tickets with all national and international debit and credit cards, and with the Santander American Express Card you can take advantage of 6 interest-free installments at all stages of sale!

- Which are the official points of sale?

Tickets can only be purchased on the Allacces.com.ar website.

- From what age can minors enter the festival?

Children up to and including age 10, or children turning 11 during the festival (March 15, 16 and 17, 2024), accompanied by a ticketed adult, may enter.

The duty of supervision remains at all times the responsibility of the parent or accompanying person.

Minors may enter the Lolla Lounge as long as they have paid for a Lolla Lounge 2024 wristband. This space has limited capacity, we will soon publish the instructions for acquiring access and accrediting the minor.

- Who is the holder of a purchase?

The owner of the purchase is always the owner of the card with which the purchase was made.

In case of requesting a refund, cancellation or change of address of a purchase, the ownership of this person must be accredited without exception.

At the same time, the owner of the purchase is the only person authorized to pick up the tickets at our collection points.

- How do I authorize a third party to pick up my tickets?

The holder of the purchase may authorize a third party to pick up the tickets with a note certified by a notary public or by the bank issuing the card with which the purchase was made, in which the ID of the person making the withdrawal is shown.

This person will be able to approach, with the note and the ID in hand, to pick up the tickets at the points of sale once the withdrawal period begins.

- What do I need to present when I pick up my tickets?

Once the collection points are enabled, you will receive an e-mail with the corresponding information.

REMEMBER THAT: Tickets can only be picked up by the holder of the credit card with which the purchase was made, presenting the ID card and the corresponding credit card.

- You will have time to pick up the tickets at the Points of Sale until the day before the show.
I have requested to pick up my bracelet(s) at the redemption point. When can I pick up my bracelet(s)?

From December onwards, the dates and points of redemption will be announced.

You will be able to check the points at the following link https://www.allaccess.com.ar/puntos-de-venta

- I requested home delivery, when will I receive the bracelet(s)?

Starting in December we will announce the date when shipments will begin to be prepared. They will be prepared according to the order in which they were purchased. You will receive an email with the tracking code and instructions.

The shipment must be received by the owner of the purchase by signing the corresponding receipt.

I hope this information is useful and that you can live this great experience and what better than in Argentina! :)

Wow! Thanks BuySellBA! That's a totally decent lineup! Can you get me a few tickets? I would love to go to that lineup of bands. I've never been but it sounds fun and a hell of a lot cheaper than when it's in the USA!

Seriously @Cariba see if you can get me 5 or 6 tickets for the concert please.

Wow, thank you so much for all the detailed information about Lollapalooza! I'm excited to start planning my attendance, and I have to say, your description has elevated my enthusiasm even more. The variety of artists and activities sounds amazing, and I definitely don't want to miss out on anything!
I really appreciate you taking the time to provide me with all this information.

Thanks again, and I'm sure Lollapalooza will be epic with everything you've shared. I can't wait to just immerse myself in the music and fun!

Hugs,Trisha

The best music event in Argentina is just around the corner. :cool: :cool:

All the artists I like are playing on all 3 days. This year is going to be amazing!

Best day 1: YSY A - DIPLO - DOM DOLLA

Best day 2: SAM SMITH - TIMMY TRUMPET - LATIN MAFIA - ROBLEIS

Best day 3: FEID - MEDUZA - MESITA - FMK - BHAVI

All the artists I like are playing on all 3 days. This year is going to be amazing!

Best day 1: YSY A - DIPLO - DOM DOLLA

Best day 2: SAM SMITH - TIMMY TRUMPET - LATIN MAFIA - ROBLEIS

Best day 3: FEID - MEDUZA - MESITA - FMK - BHAVI
Yes, this year for me they will be the best ones!!! Although I liked the last year's show better, which featured several electronic music DJs that I love. It was like a TomorrowLand Argentina!!!!

Back