Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Newcomer Travel Sale

Sonja

Hi everyone! Starting this Monday, August 26, and running through September 1, the Travel Sale event will be happening. It includes deals, interest-free payment plans, and discounts of up to 50% on flights, hotels, transfers, packages, and excursions, not just within the country but also for international destinations. It’s a great opportunity to take advantage of discounts if you’re planning a trip!

Do you have to be a local and have a DNI to get the sale prices? Usually I found that foreigners couldn't take advantage of it.

Well, the terms and conditions don’t specify that you need an Argentine DNI to access the benefits, so I think it's available to everyone residing here.

Do you have to be a local and have a DNI to get the sale prices? Usually I found that foreigners couldn't take advantage of it.
I really doubt foreigners will be able to take advantage. In the past, the interest free payments were tied to a local debit or credit card. I haven't ever heard of foreign credit cards that worked. YMMV.

Back