Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Trescha Restaurant - High level Gastronomy

luli03

Last night, I had the opportunity to savor one of the most delicious dishes I've ever tasted in my life: the cauliflower flan at Trescha.
This culinary experience places Argentina at the forefront of flavors. Tomás Treschanski (the owner) has skillfully crafted a culinary journey around the world in 14 remarkable steps.
Not to mention the exceptional quality of the infusions and the pairing.
I'll carry this evening with me, as my gastronomic interpretation is forever altered after stepping into this restaurant.
If you have the chance to go, treat yourself to this moment.

Long live Argentina and this incredible gastronomy!

1702928641458.jpeg1702928652904.jpeg

Last night, I had the opportunity to savor one of the most delicious dishes I've ever tasted in my life: the cauliflower flan at Trescha.
This culinary experience places Argentina at the forefront of flavors. Tomás Treschanski (the owner) has skillfully crafted a culinary journey around the world in 14 remarkable steps.
Not to mention the exceptional quality of the infusions and the pairing.
I'll carry this evening with me, as my gastronomic interpretation is forever altered after stepping into this restaurant.
If you have the chance to go, treat yourself to this moment.

Long live Argentina and this incredible gastronomy!

View attachment 743View attachment 744

Not long ago, I read in a newspaper that this restaurant had been awarded a Michelin star as one of the best in the world, which piqued my curiosity and led me to give it a try. The truth is, I must say, it exceeded all my expectations. From the moment you step in until you leave, every detail is delicious and surprising. The service is excellent and attentive, the presentation of the dishes leaves you speechless, and the experience of an explosion of flavors, wines, and desserts is simply comprehensive and gratifying.

Below is the article:

Back