Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Trump Demolished President Biden tonight on the Debates

A question from a non-American.

How quickly can Biden be thrown off the ticket?

And who would the Democrats replace him with?
It wouldn't be easy at all unless Biden agreed to step down. Not sure if he will do that since he has said many times he believes he is the right man for the job. He is mentally gone so probably doesn't have any idea of his mental capacity. And people like his wife aren't advising him to quit either. Makes me wonder who is really running the country??

Here is a good article from NBC that accurately talks about how this would happen. The often talked about people that would replace him would be Gaven Newsome (California Governor), Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama.

This was funny from Jon Stewart who blasted both of them.

I loved that one. Both candidates are painful to have on the ticket. If things in the States were just mediocre but things are terrible! War is breaking out all around, inflation is high. World is falling apart. The media wanted to try to deny that all these Biden goofs were fake news. Megyn Kelly did a fantastic job.

There is enough time before November to find someone else for the Democratic party. I will never vote for Trump but won't vote for Biden either but fortunately I won't have to. There will be a replacement candidate.

Can't force him if he doesn't agree to it. But my guess is that he will finally step down because ALL the news media channels. Even the anti Trump stations are all saying Biden is over. Michelle O'Bamba hates politics but she probably would step in. Hillary Clinton would step in. Both could beat Trump. I don't think anyone else could beat Trump.

It was very sad to see Biden like this but I have been watching online for weeks all of his goof ups and falling down. He is very frail and doesn't look like he has long to live. Do you think he will even be able to finish his current term? His wife is always having to help him down stairs or walk.

It is difficult for a non-American to understand why the Democratic party would wait this long to switch candidates. My friends in the States tell me that Biden will lose for the same reason Massa lost. Economy in shambles and inflation through the roof.
This is correct. I have a lot of friends that absolutely hate Trump. Didn't vote for him the first time. But this election they are reluctantly voting for him. They see all the tension around the world and see the high cost of everything. This is a good example of how much things have gone up in price in only a few years.

@GlasgowJohn realistically it's too late in many states to remove President Biden from the ticket. Some states like Wisconsin don't allow someone to remove a party from the ticket besides death. Many states have rules how far ahead of time you would have to change them so it would be a mess to change now. I really hope Newsome is not a replacement. He has been a disaster here in California!

Thank you @FuturoBA for sharing that X link. Fascinating read. I am watching this train wreck play out but it's almost too hard to believe it's happening. For months the mainstream media was saying Biden was ok. White House was denying all his goof ups even though you could see them playing out on X and other stations. CNN tried to hide it and give Biden an advantage but even they seem to be throwing in the towel. It is difficult to predict what will happen next with the elections but everyone seems to be turning on Biden which can only mean someone else is going to be the Democrat nominee. Probably Newsom as others have mentioned on this thread.

So I think it's clear Biden it toast. Who do you all think will be the Democrat candidate?

View attachment 6546
What I want to know are who are the idiots that truly believe that Biden won the debate??

Many other polls only show 22% or so of Americans believing Biden won the debates. This just goes to show you some people can't be honest with themselves and will be in denial until the end. You see the same thing here in Argentina.

Back