Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Vegan food in BA?

Hello cameron,

I'd like to recommend you an excellent place called "La Re Verde". The atmosphere is peaceful and family-friendly, the staff is friendly, and, above all, the food is delicious. They describe themselves as the first vegan grill in Buenos Aires. An important detail is that they only open on weekends.
It's located near the Congress. Enjoy your visit!

Hello cameron,

If you are looking for something different and interesting, this weekend will take place the "Vegan Fest" in Buenos Aires, here you have all the information.

Vegan Fest

Conferences, stands and a program of activities, based on the commitment to respect for nature and animals | December 16-17

1702494715301.png

Vegan Fest​

When?

Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th December.

Where?

COM Convention Center, 1867 Sarmiento St.

The 18th edition of the Vegan Fest Argentina arrives. This is the most powerful vegan event in the country and Latin America, and is always at the forefront of vegan information.

With the participation of prestigious leaders, it is a great opportunity to train yourself, have a good time and find dozens of stands that will offer a wide variety of products, all committed to respect for animals, nature and people..

Get ready to participate in the National Vegan Congress, with a packed agenda of speakers, and the Vegan Expo, where companies, producers and entrepreneurs show traditional products and vegan innovations.

The ideal place to meet with the most prestigious professionals in the country, tour the Expo and buy gifts for the holidays.

Entry is free but requires prior registration.

👉https://www.vegfestargentina.org/inscripciones/

Here is another article from the BA Times.

And another here:

We went to this restaurant below. I didn't like my other dish but my friend got a vegan pizza and it was good.

maps.app.goo.gl

ELECTRICA pizza · Julián Álvarez 1295, C1414 CABA, Argentinien

★★★★☆ · Restaurant
maps.app.goo.gl
maps.app.goo.gl

I really realy liked this restaurant Sacro which was all vegan. Menu was also in English which is nice. Food was great and delicious. My favorites were the empanada and the avocado. Our waitress Marlene was wonderful! It wasn't cheap for local prices but not bad. Most of our entrees were about 20,000 pesos each. They had a great wine selection and also wonderful mocktails.

Back