Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Wales discussing Milei's housing policies

Australia is too far gone. They are too woke and lost their way. Just look at the breakdancing choice that Australia sent. Embarrassing! Instead of just admitting they make a mistake they double down on their choice.

I saw that! What a joke. And to think this Australian breakdancer is a professor of breakdancing. Can you imagine being one of her students?? They will be laughing at her forever.

What is scary is this says she is the top rated breakdancer in Australia for 2020 and 2021. This is what happens when people just tell you that you're good and you really aren't.

GUkIV-sXQAAw5R7.jpeg

Last edited:
And the worst thing about the Australia thing is that they are trying to say the criticism is sexist. They just don't get it! This has nothing to do with sexism! Woke politics of trying to find some excuse and blaming people. Sorry @enbits for hijacking your thread. I couldn't resist. I'm still laughing about that Olympics competition. I was watching that live thinking to myself it's still not too late to make the Olympics for some sport. :LOL:

Back