Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Newcomer What is the best travel insurance for Buenos Aires?

gringoUS

Hello everyone!
I am planning my trip to Buenos Aires in advance and would like to receive recommendations for travel insurance. Thanks in advance!

For my trip to Buenos Aires, I opted for travel insurance from IATI. They offer various insurance plans tailored to different types of trips, and I must say, I highly recommend them! I actually had to use it during my travels, and I encountered no issues. Their customer service was exceptional; they were always ready to assist and provide guidance.

Hello!
I used HeyMondo for a trip to Argentina. Unfortunately, the airline canceled my return flight, forcing me to extend my stay by an extra day. I contacted Mondo through the app, and they quickly assisted me. They covered all the expenses for that extra day. The communication and service were excellent. I'll definitely use them again! So, I highly recommend it!

Hello!
I used HeyMondo for a trip to Argentina. Unfortunately, the airline canceled my return flight, forcing me to extend my stay by an extra day. I contacted Mondo through the app, and they quickly assisted me. They covered all the expenses for that extra day. The communication and service were excellent. I'll definitely use them again! So, I highly recommend it!

My go-to insurance provider, hands down! They're simply amazing. I've been using them for years, across the globe, from Africa to Latin America. Even my brother, who was in Thailand and had to seek help due to COVID, found HeyMondo made the entire process SUPER EASY. When you're traveling abroad, that kind of ease and reliability is invaluable. We always travel with HeyMondo for their outstanding service and great value for money. Plus, managing everything through the app is a breeze. And if you ever need to contact their staff, you'll find they add even more quality to the service, as they're incredibly attentive and friendly. Highly recommend!

My go-to insurance provider, hands down! They're simply amazing. I've been using them for years, across the globe, from Africa to Latin America. Even my brother, who was in Thailand and had to seek help due to COVID, found HeyMondo made the entire process SUPER EASY. When you're traveling abroad, that kind of ease and reliability is invaluable. We always travel with HeyMondo for their outstanding service and great value for money. Plus, managing everything through the app is a breeze. And if you ever need to contact their staff, you'll find they add even more quality to the service, as they're incredibly attentive and friendly. Highly recommend!
Thank you! I was just checking around to see about a policy and I will check them out. Thanks.

Back