Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Where can i be vaccinated in Buenos Aires?

HistoryWRR

Where can I obtain a vaccination in Buenos Aires? I'm open to a private medical clinic, as speed is more crucial than cost in this case.

Absolutely, Stamboulian is fantastic. It's where my children received all their vaccinations. They are reliable, secure, and have a long-standing reputation. It's the go-to place for our family when it comes to vaccinations. We usually visit the one in Palermo near Alto Palermo mall, and the process is always quick and efficient.
Where can I obtain a vaccination in Buenos Aires? I'm open to a private medical clinic, as speed is more crucial than cost in this case.

I went to the vaccination center "Helios Salud" and everything went very well. The staff was very friendly and organized. You don't need to make an appointment, there were no long lines, and the vaccination process was quite simple, and besides all the inquiries were made by whatsapp, they were very attentive and patient with me. They gave me clear information about the vaccine and I felt very safe during the whole process. Ah they have several branches.
I leave you the website link with all the information.

If you have any questions or concerns, I will be happy to help you, I hope you have as positive an experience as I did!

Regards,

for those who had injuries from the COVID-19 vaccine the past couple years, there's an interesting documentary called Shot in the Dark that provides data for how much sicker people/children are these days:

and the inventor of the mRNA technology doesn't support the 72 childhood vaccines that the USA and other countries mandate:

the top cardiologist worries about why pediatric patients are having more myocardial infarctions than ever before:

Absolutely, Stamboulian is fantastic. It's where my children received all their vaccinations. They are reliable, secure, and have a long-standing reputation. It's the go-to place for our family when it comes to vaccinations. We usually visit the one in Palermo near Alto Palermo mall, and the process is always quick and efficient.
Yes, I highly recommend Stamboulian as well. This is where we took my kids to get vaccinated when we lived in Buenos Aires. They have several locations but I also went to this location near Alto Palermo shopping mall. They were always great and organized.

Back